Subscribe to our Newsletter
KONGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING - LONDON - MARCH 23RD 2013
Price: $350.00 (including 10 % GST)
The Jungle Body's first & only UK Course will be on Saturday the 23rd of March 2013 in Wimbledon. Get in quick as we have limited spaces. We welcome all Instructors throughout Europe to this Course.
What is KONGA? Konga is the latest fitness craze that is a wild mash-up of Boxing, Kickboxing, Cardio, Dancehall, Pop, Rock, Pilates, Disco & everything in between. Konga is so addictive because it is the perfect concoction of easy-to-do moves, insane music & routines that are specifically designed to shape, sculpt & redefine your physique. You will go from striking your imaginary opponent, to sexy hip shaking to Beyonce, to a wild Ab Crunching routine. It's the one class that really does have it all!
- BOOK BETWEEN FEBRUARY 23RD & March 20th - AUD $440
What: 9AM - 4.30PM Face to Face KONGA Instructor Training
Where: YMCA Wimbeldon | 200 The Broadway | London | SW19 1RY
What you get: To become a Jungle Body Instructor you must complete & pass our Training Course & then sign up to our License Fee (AUD $27.50 PER MONTH). Once this is completed you will recieve;
- The Jungle Body Konga Instructor Handbook - this includes information on how to teach the class, marketing, music licenses, insurance and necessary certifications or legal requirements needed to teach
- Business Training – We teach you how to grow your classes, increase your income from Group Fitness, market succesfuly & set yourself apart
- Access to a monthly video showing you steps and routines
- Access to hundreds of past routines
- Access to a monthly Choreography Handbook including new movements, music suggestions and ways to develop your class
- Updates including business advice and promotional information
- Customized Posters/promotional material/business cards
- Your own flash website
- Discounts on merchandise
- Discount on further training courses
- Your own personal page on The Jungle Body website detailing who you are, when your classes are and testimonials
YMCA Wimbeldon has a Hostel on the premise which is an affordable option for anyone attending the Course - http://www.ymcalsw.org/ymca-wimbledon
There is another hotel about 100m from the YMCA called Antoinettes http://www.antoinettehotel.com/ . If you are interested in staying here we do have a group discount available.
The other even more affordable option is Premier Inn Hotel which is about a mile away (easy link to Transport) http://www.premierinn.com/en/search!execute.action
AUSTRALIA +61439955860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Course Feedback says it all:
- "Perfectly run, organised, times. Both experiential learning as well as written content - awesome!"
- "Physically exhausted BUT mentally motivated"
- "Awesome! Killed me but was great fun! Very inspirational"
- "I feel very confident with everything provided and taught to me"
- "Tara teaches in a way that is not threatening and involves everyone"
- "I found the course extremely motivating and well coordinated. You are an extremely inspirational instructor and person"
- “This is the best Course I have been to, I am so happy to be involved in The Jungle Body”
- “Tara generally cares about the Instructors, I can’t wait to start”.
We do not look for mass-instructors but high quality, skilled & professional Instructors who teach passionately & believe in The Jungle Body. Our Jungle Body Courses cover everything from Technique & Safety to Marketing/PR Skills & Finances. This ensures our Instructors can provide a service above & beyond our client's expectations.
The Jungle Body has "The Formula" which is used by every single Jungle Body Instructor. This formula ensures every class is simplistic, easy to follow, uncomplicated and allows every participant to work to their own intensity. Gone are the days of classes you can't keep up with, or you are left shuffling around! It also means Jungle Body classes can be adapted to the elderly, teenagers, children, the disabled and bodybuilders. It is our secret Formula.